Haha, I haven't done one of these in forever - haven't been this bored in a while I guess
Using dA's birthday skin. Because I'm a cheap bastard that's never had a premium membership evar and therefore no awesome journal skins, either. This is kind of a highlight for me
Anyway. Here we go. This was stolen from a troll's journal.
1)Are you really ready for 111 questions?
Looking at how I don't have anything else to do, yesh.
2) Where are you taking this test at?
Home, my sunny room, sitting in front of my awesome computer, the love of my life.
3) Was your last real relationship a mistake?
I am currently in my first real relationship, so no. As for my last relationship minus "real", yes.
4) Who did you last say "I love you" to?
5) Do you regret it?
No. Not one bit
6) Have you ever been depressed?
Depressed as in diagnosed with depression? Yes. Few years ago and not for that long, luckily.
7) Are you a boy or girl?
8) Do you have a job?
9) What is your relationship status?
10) How do you want to die?
Old, in my bed, knowing the people I love will remember me... and get over my death quickly.
11) What did you last eat?
Yakisoba. Hours and hours ago, ohgodi'msohungry.
12) Played any sports?
Ever? Yes. Atm? Naw.
13) Do you bite your nails?
14) When was your last physical fight?
Honestly, no idea. Last time I went to my Kung-Fu class?
15) Do you have an attitude?
I try my best to reduce it slowly.
16) Do you like someone?
I feel like I've answered this question at least twice now.
17) What is your real name?
Pippilotta Delicatessa Windowshade Mackrelmint Ephraim's Daughter Longstocking
18) What is the background of your computer screen?0mri.deviantart.com/art/Who-Am…
19) Are you gonna get high later?
I'm naturally high, baby. What kind of question is this?
20) Do you hate anyone at the moment?
Hate is a pretty strong word... don't know?
21) Do you miss someone?
22) Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
Uhm, hello? Twirling all the way.
23) Do you tan a lot?
I either magically stay white or roast like a turkey.
24) Have any pets?
25) How exactly are you feeling?
26) Ever eaten food in a car while someone or yourself is driving?
27) Ever made out in the bathroom?
28) Would you take any of your exes back?
Maybe one. Not atm anyway
29) Are you afraid of spiders?
Not really. It kinda depends on their size, but they have to be pretty damn big.
31) Do you regret anything from your past?
Probably, can't think of anything spontaneously, though.
32) What are your plans for this weekend?
Nothing yet, really. Depends on my mood.
33) Do you want to have kids?
Yep. Not anytime soon, though.
34) Did you ever kiss someone whose name starts with an M?
Would've wanted to, but no.
35) Do you type fast?
36) Do you have piercings?
Earrings. Bestest piercing ever.
37) Want any more?
Yeah, I'll hav eto get to that some time.
38) Can you spell well?
I'm a spelling bee. At least in my mother tongue.
39) Do you miss anyone from your past?
40) What are you craving right now?
41) Ever been to a bonfire party?
Nope... not that much of a party girl, really.
42) Have you ever been to jail?
43) Have you ever been on a horse?
Yes, that was a loooong time ago, though. Never was into horseback riding as a kid.
44) Kissed someone in a pick up truck?
45) Have you ever broken someone's heart?
Yeah... 3 times... not really proud of it.
46) Have you ever been cheated on?
Not that I know of. So no.
47) Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?
48) What time is it currently?
49) Would you live with someone without marrying them?
50) What should you be doing?
Nothing. Vacantions rock
51) What's irritating you right now?
I'm not up for writing a whole novel about one tiny thing into my journal atm.
52) Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurts?
53) Does somebody love you?
Yes. More than one somebody, but that somebody especially
54) What is your favorite color?
55) Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
57) Do you have trust issues?
Sometimes. But most of the time I'm pretty rational, I think.
58) You are over half way done with this. Are you sure you want to continue?
Eeeh. Would kind of be a waste of the time I've wasted on this so far if I didn't.
59) Do you have any siblings?
60) Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
61) Do you live with anyone?
62) Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you?
Mhyes. Would be weird if they didn't (not because of me, because of... human nature)
63) Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Ehrm, my mum, I think.
64) Do you give out second chances too easily?
I give out second chances a lot and I always think it's the right thing. No "too".
65) Is it easier to forgive or forget?
Depends. With the right circumstances, forgiving is A LOT easier.
Without them, both is pretty much impossible for me.
66) Is this year the best year of your life?
Pretty much. Last year was pretty intense and good, too.
67) What was your child hood nickname?
A shortened version of my first name... my mom still uses it
68) Have you ever walked outside completely naked?
Used to do that a lot during the summer when I was little
69) What is your motto in life?
Don't give up and do your best. I guess that kinda sums up my general attitude.
70) Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
I don't really know or care about those kind of theories.
71) What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Played on my DS.
72) Do you have a best friend?
Have had her for over 10 years now and I wouldn't want to miss her.
73) What is bothering you?
I probably shouldn't have started doing this...
74) Have you ever been out of your country?
Many many times - yay for Europe!
75) Do you play the Wii?
If I get the chance to, I usually do.
76) Are you listening to music right now?
Farin Urlaub - Die Leiche
77) Do you like Chinese food?
I could run on (grilled noodles). So yes
78) Do you know your Sep-Dad b- day?
Sep-Dad? Whut. ._.
79) Are you afraid of the dark?
80) Is cheating ever okay?
What, cheating on somebody? No. Cheating on something? Depends.
81) Are you mean?
No. A bit selfish sometimes, but not mean.
82) Can you keep white shoes clean?
Yeah; the trick is not to wear them.
83) What was the last song you listened to?
Seeed - Aufstehn!
84) Do you believe in true love?
According to my own definition, yes. There is no absolute form of true love. Like there is no absolute form of anything.
85) What are you currently wearing?
A summer dress.
86) What do you wear to bed?
My birthday suit
And thick socks.
87) What is the weather like right now?
Dark. Hahahaha *snort*
88) Do you like the outside?
Nature is awesome, man.
89) Are you currently bored?
90) Do you wanna get married?
At some point, yes. But I don't think it's absolutely necessary to be happy with someone.
91) Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby?
I'm pretty used to it by now, never thought I'd like it.
92) Are you hungry?
93) Have you ever made out for more than a half hour straight?
94) What makes you happy?
A lot of things. But compliments definitely always do the trick.
95) Would you change your name?
96) Ever been to Alaska?
98) Do you watch the news?
Yes. Not as often as I probably should, though.
99) What' s your zodiac sign?
100) Do you like Subway?
101) Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
102) Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
Depends on what they do.
103) Do you like talking to your friends?
104) What do you plan to do with the rest of your day?
Mope around and ggo to sleep.
105) Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them?
More than once.
106) Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?
107) Who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to?
108) Does it matter if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes?
It doesn't really, but it's a BIG turn-off initially.
109) Who's the last person you had a deep conversation with?
One of my besties.
110) Favorite lyrics right now?
Maeckes & Plan B - Rap Getan
111) Can you count to one million?
I know myself around numbers, yes, thank you. So can? Yes. Want? Hell no.
God I did it. It's amazing when something you do to fight boredom becomes the source of even greater boredom and annoyance